Sign in to follow this  
Jronman

Workbench Showoff

Want to show off your workbench? Got some workbench ideas or new/original workbench features? Maybe you found a cool workbench online that you want to share. Post anything and everything workbench here.

• Like 2

I found a nice idea for a modular workbench system. It is multiple tables but they can be connected using magnets.

Heres a video about it.

• Like 1

Mine is still in limbo at the moment. I think I am going to go ahead and drill the holes for the leg vise and get it put together. That way when I get the vise it is just plug and play.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Same here. Lumber is sitting outside getting weathered and more dry but I've got a tail vise in the box in the shop for it. I'll get a face vise soon but....

This is what mine currently looks like, nothing special. The only real interesting thing is how I hang the power tools, using old batter shells, and the PVC glue gun holder...

32834175672_64dc27e562_b.jpgIMG_1700 by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

• Like 3

Andrew Klein designed a new workbench here it is.

On 2/9/2018 at 8:50 AM, Jronman said:

Andrew Klein designed a new workbench here it is.

Nice, but seems like way more bench than I would ever need.  I also prefer a much wider bench.  I often screw jigs etc right into the top, so I prefer a replaceable top.   I recently almost bought a used festool MFT  table from CL but passed because of their small size.

7 hours ago, SetBuilder said:

I also prefer a much wider bench. I prefer a replaceable top.  

He mentions that he may look into selling the legs then you could build whatever top you want to fit to the legs. 

Since I finally finished mine a while ago. Maybe@Chrisk can finally get his done in the near future 74c1d25bcc501e6727ca92f9717ecb4a.jpgf32305cadee73a5b655363ea2613309b.jpg3dac3ec95555e5855392e4d0fdfa9440.jpg1b3a60090246d0c6421b5ffc0d80d845.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Nice job Bro.! I got approved to start slowly lifting things from Mass General on the first of February and am hoping I can at least start next week! I got back to work on the 1st of March so am hoping to be able to lift some of those timbers I have , down into the Basement shop 👍🙏

• Like 3