Stercorarius

Proto/PC/B&D/Mac news?

Stercorarius    2,496

I know SB&D does the show for their other brands usually the day before or after the DeWalt show. Did I miss it? Any coverage? 

DR99    2,089

I didn't hear anything this year. Sometimes they just decided to do the announcement at an industry event if its something more minor or a refresh.

Conductor562    2,533

I've been a little out of the loop lately, but I know Mac has their big event every February. 

Jronman    828

did I hear the new DeWALT mid torque impact was based off a Mac impact?

Stercorarius    2,496
5 hours ago, Jronman said:

did I hear the new DeWALT mid torque impact was based off a Mac impact?

Yeah. BWP150. Mac has had a bunch of different impact wrenches and ratchets that run off DeWalt 20v batteries and some on 12v DeWalt batteries. Just red DeWalt tools. I have Mac boots on my impact and batteries because DeWalt doesn't make them. Who knows if more tools will migrate over as I wouldn't think they would want to compete with their own automotive line. Then again it does send a lot of people away from DeWalt to their competitors. So yeah if you really want a "full" line of 20v and 12v ratchets and impacts to work with your DeWalt platform you've been able to buy them through Mac for a while. Almost bought the 12v ratchet a while ago but cordless ratchets aren't really my cup of tea lately.

• Like 1