DCF894HB (B) MID-RANGE CORDLESS IMPACT WRENCH

wwaayne

Wrenches also features Precision Wrench™ Control which helps sense when a bolt is getting tight and pauses before impacting to help avoid over-torque. In reverse, Precision Wrench™ Control regulates how quickly a nut or bolt is removed, helping to prevent run-off. With an efficient brushless motor that provides increased efficiency and runtime over brushed units, the tool is a powerful cordless option. In addition, the Mid-Range Impact Wrench includes a variable speed trigger and LED light to help provide visibility in low light situations

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
So they missed the Nov. release date.  Will they be out before the end of the year?  Really don't like to pre order from dewalt because you never know who's going to get them first but it kind of sucks missing out on all the holiday promos that could be used towards it.
I'd be careful ordering the mid torque right now. They already have a tool connect version that is customizable. I'm don't think it will be released with the original release of the non Bluetooth version
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The.Handyman said:

I'd be careful ordering the mid torque right now. They already have a tool connect version that is customizable. I'm don't think it will be released with the original release of the non Bluetooth version

Cool. I didn't know there was one coming. Any other tool connect tools coming out besides the drills?

Nice job @The.Handyman...thanks for th update and pics. 🙃....mines been ordered for a long time. Specs don’t always tell the whole story so we will see how it does compared to the Milwaukee. ...a little surprised Dewalt didn’t match the Milwaukee mid torque....cuz you gotta assume there’s a newer 899 coming soon to match the new gen 2 Milwaukee heavy duty........but for now I can’t wait for this Dewalt mid torque and the tripod light.......

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The.Handyman said:
9 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Does not fit the mid-torque. Already ordered and tried. Too small.

And you're sure you put it on right? I've heard the same thing about the other boot for the bigger one, yet it still works. Legitimately curious because if it doesn't I'm not going to bother buying the DeWalt.

• 2 weeks later...