New Hitachi battery framing Nailers

JRS5565

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:54 AM, aessu said:

In Finland the kit comes in a hard case. Its basically a Makpac in Hitachi green and grey. Just ordered the paper tape one last night from a clearance sale, because of name change to Hikoki

Thanks for the info, I think I will ultimately outfit a Milwaukee Packout case to fit my gun and gear using one of their foam inserts, just would've been nice to have an upgraded case,

23 minutes ago, OldDominionDIYer said:

Thanks for the info, I think I will ultimately outfit a Milwaukee Packout case to fit my gun and gear using one of their foam inserts, just would've been nice to have an upgraded case,

Still havent received mine, its just about 30km away, or so the tracking says... Will be here on Monday, hopefully. I can then tell what size of Makpac like case it is, and what I think about the insert, and if the insert will fit a Makpac, I have 4 sizes so i can compare and test. I dont know how much of a thing Makpac is in the states (I see lot of soft bags in the tool review videos), but if you can get them, you could just order the insert overseas.

19 minutes ago, aessu said:

Still havent received mine, its just about 30km away, or so the tracking says... Will be here on Monday, hopefully. I can then tell what size of Makpac like case it is, and what I think about the insert, and if the insert will fit a Makpac, I have 4 sizes so i can compare and test. I dont know how much of a thing Makpac is in the states (I see lot of soft bags in the tool review videos), but if you can get them, you could just order the insert overseas.

Sounds good look forward to that info...maybe a quick photo too!? Thanks!

36 minutes ago, OldDominionDIYer said:

Sounds good look forward to that info...maybe a quick photo too!? Thanks!

Ill definitely post some photos. I cant find any of the case and the insert. @dwain i think you had one for the review? How was it?

So here are the pics. The case is similar in size to makpac 4, slight design differences but the latches are compatible. The insert is really nice soft foam, but atleast I cant figure out if there is supposed to be a dedicated spot for the charger. 

IMG_20181029_200835.jpg

IMG_20181029_200738.jpg

IMG_20181029_200722.jpg

IMG_20181029_200711.jpg

• 7 months later...