Milwaukee M18 Gear Case assembly

Garrettvw67

Hello all. As of right now we have been without power for 5 days due to Hurricane Irma. My brush assembly for my 2607-02 1/2 drill/hammer combo came in today but through storage, the gear case assembly was all fallen apart. 

I cannot for the life of me find an actual diagram of the gear case exploded. Only how to attach a fully assembled gearcase. Can anyone help me? Please? Just had my generator go down and now I'm in need of my Milwaukee something serious. Below is a picture of where I'm stuck. Sorry for the darkness...we are without lights and it's 7:00 pm here.

2 minutes ago, Garrettvw67 said:

Hello all. As of right now we have been without power for 5 days due to Hurricane Irma. My brush assembly for my 2607-02 1/2 drill/hammer combo came in today but through storage, the gear case assembly was all fallen apart. 

I cannot for the life of me find an actual diagram of the gear case exploded. Only how to attach a fully assembled gearcase. Can anyone help me? Please? Just had my generator go down and now I'm in need of my Milwaukee something serious. Below is a picture of where I'm stuck. Sorry for the darkness...we are without lights and it's 7:00 pm here.

IMG_20170915_190953.jpg

On 9/15/2017 at 10:31 PM, BMack37 said:

I'm pretty sure the gear set on the right goes into the piece in the middle with the small planetary gears facing in (so flip it)...but I'm not sure about the rings. The gears on the right look like the speed control gears.

Maybe our friend @CATERPILLAR can help.

Ug your kinda fucked once they come apart they never the same 

• Sad 1