Menards Deals Permathread

JimboS1ice

Yep, and they have had it that price on and off for over a year lol. Next week it'll probably be the brad..... again.... Forgive me if I sound cynical but I go to Menards about 5-15 times a week.

Lol me too that’s the Menards way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

It’s off this week for their fall sale and krazy day weekend sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup just noticed that......

BTW if anyone wants/needs/or just feels like getting one....  their Tool Shop roofing nailer is $60.  I got one about 3 years ago($50 at the time) expecting a throw away nailer for a garage roof job.... I'm still using it, having ran over 500sq or about 20 roofs with it, and its still working fine. 

https://www.menards.com/main/tools-hardware/power-tools-accessories/air-compressors-pneumatic-tools-accessories/nailers-staplers/tool-shop-reg-pneumatic-coil-roofing-nailer/p-1444448125137-c-12912.htm?tid=-8664624735538692067&ipos=3

Tool Shop® Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer

And something I've noticed, the Milwaukee nailer uses the EXACT same nail feeder(part for part).

Image result for milwaukee roofing nailer

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There's an OK deal on Bostitch 20v nailers right now... free 4ah battery with nailer purchase.  I can only extrapolate the deals on these based on the DeWalt counter parts as they are so new but they seem to be exactly the same as DeWalt. 

https://www.menards.com/main/search.html?search=bostitch+20-volt&ipp=36

5 hours ago, DR99 said:

Why didn't they use Dewalt 20v batteries? I would worry about SBD supporting this line long term.

That baffles me too.  I bet minor modding would allow cross compatibility (void warranty).  These are also stocked at Lowes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk