My wife says I have a problem

rcarnes911

That’s a nice collection of tools you have. Looks like you have all your bases covered but the DWV012 vacuum would be a great addition. Or get yourself the 895 impact. Been abusing mine for 4 years and it runs as great as the first day I bought it. Heads up though, those things still go for full retail despite being “obsolete”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is your 20v jigsaw a great underrated 20v tool. Even has a blower built in to keep dust and chips off the line while cutting. Also has orbital settings from straight up and down to a slight forward and back motion for faster cutting.

Paired with some Spyder double sided jigsaw blades and it's a badass tool.

• Like 1

Now [mention=54941]Cr8ondt[/mention]..what is the point of the reverse teeth ? Just to flip the blade over when the teeth get dull one one side ?

It’s to aid in tight corners, instead of backing out and making a wider sweep to get in tight you can back the Saw into new material, kind of dumb if you ask me and can really do more harm than good if they aren’t used correctly.

As for the double edged recip blades, I’ve never really ran into a spot demoing I wish I had an edge in both sides of the blade.

The only thing Spyder makes that I would pick up are their hole saws!pretty innovative arbor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1