Framer joe

Milwaukee packout

5 minutes ago, OldDominionDIYer said:

Wow, thanks for making feel even better!    💲💲💲        That's some crazy prices!   😲

Stock up, buy as many as you can!

i have a bunch of tstak and toughsystem boxes that hold all my dewalt tools. tstak i dont buy anymore, good shop box but doesnt hold up on job site for me, only complaint i have on tough system is the plastic latches, mine are broke, other than that i like them, they have the best best racking system going. i recently got into the packout system when i got into the m12 fuel sysrem, all hard cases, the quality seems better than the other two, love the way they lock together, best system going for that. like other people have said, all have pros and con. tstak  are best bang for the buck, followed by tough system. i dont find the price of the packout that insane, the quality of the box is awesome. if they had a racking system like the tough system, it would be the only box i would buy

How tall is the rolling packout box including the pull handle when it is stowed away? I would get into to this system if the rolling box fit in my pick up bed with tonneau down!