Milwaukee packout

Framer joe

i have a bunch of tstak and toughsystem boxes that hold all my dewalt tools. tstak i dont buy anymore, good shop box but doesnt hold up on job site for me, only complaint i have on tough system is the plastic latches, mine are broke, other than that i like them, they have the best best racking system going. i recently got into the packout system when i got into the m12 fuel sysrem, all hard cases, the quality seems better than the other two, love the way they lock together, best system going for that. like other people have said, all have pros and con. tstak  are best bang for the buck, followed by tough system. i dont find the price of the packout that insane, the quality of the box is awesome. if they had a racking system like the tough system, it would be the only box i would buy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree that the system is priced high, but, once I picked up a few pieces and started using them I was hooked. The organizers are perfect for the way that I set up my hardware, I feel like Milwaukee was listening to all the complains people had about other organizers. If you are still listening Milwaukee, I really need some flat mounting plates for trucks or walls, or enclosed trailer benches so the packouts can lock in securely when moving. Oh yeah, and a rolling cart without the big tool box on the bottom. 

20190121_153732.jpg

20190116_181851.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/2/2019 at 11:04 PM, Jronman said:

There is a wall mounting plate and a wheeled base platform as well. I prefer the tough system wall mounting options and handcart option over packout.

I keep catching glimpses of the wall mount on blog sites and in articles, but I can't seem to find a US retailer with it available, has anyone been able to purchase it?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have seen these wall mount brackets as well but never found them in retail, that along with the flat dolly rolling cart for Packout as well.  I know they keep expanding and I know I need to be more patient but I also wish they would create a two drawer Packout box and a radio Packout unit too. Oh and of course a battery charging station (M18/M12) Packout.

Clearly they have plenty of room to expand so I'm looking forward to their latest offerings hopefully this spring during their annual Tool expo.

I’m a packout guy too...

Love them,  my Home Depot store recently started carrying the boxes and they have the organizers. I guess they are  going to be stocking   the packout tool bags as well.

I had a couple cases and I just picked up the three piece kit on sale for $199 at Runnings.

701B520C-5461-46CE-925E-261D3A703C1B.jpeg

341A06A5-3A14-4FB9-AEDC-0A3E47D7068D.jpeg

2F40BF6D-D371-4D08-AB6D-0DD1EC2D33A2.jpeg

6A4F22B7-1AED-4BFA-A3B7-553771D624CB.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:22 PM, Framer joe said:

I do like the slim organizers and the tote...if the useless aluminum corners we're gone off the other boxes they   would take up much less space. ..

BTW< I strongly disagree that they are useless aluminum corners.  Those corners protect the case, AND they are fantastic to help you pick up and slide the boxes when loading and unloading

Don't have a problem with them at all. Same foot print straight up. Well built never worry about them cracking or breaking and well fit together. I also have the t-stak and like them to, just not as heavy duty and use them for alot of my lighter trim equipment and painting supplies, sprayer tips and guards and whatnot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...