DCS575T2 Flexvolt circular saw *SOLD*

Jronman

I am trying to sell my new in box Flexvolt circular saw. I will be asking for $250 for it. If you got any questions send me a pm or reply to this post thanks. Just a reminder payments must be through PayPal. thanks.

IMG_8432.thumb.jpeg.e5c75694ac9305bcec6018577a9010ba.jpeg

Cant knock on you for buying the best cordless circular saw and 2nd best cordless saw ( direct drive will be number 1) on the market....Great job !!!! I have a few ....use em everyday...love em ,,, you will too if you need that kind of power...

Why was Jron selling it ?

• Like 1

@Framer joe long story short I got a flex tracksaw instead.

I would rather have the flex track saw but I had the 575 because I utilized the free tool with preorders deal when flexvolt went on preorder August of last year. I didn't really need the saw but it came with a free tool which I wanted at the time. Before my preorders arrived I was able to snag the flex hammer drill and impact kit for a good deal which also supported a tia member. I no longer needed the 2 free tools which were the 887 and 996 or the flex saw.

My Flex and 20v buying is slowing down now. Probably won't be buying many tools for awhile.

@Framer joe I hardly ever use a normal circular saw and if I do its borrowing one from one of the other guys. The track saw only gets used at home. When your rookie status you don't really need a circular saw. Maybe I will get one in the future if I ever get to do more building type stuff at work but thats not happening any time soon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    The Sinematic Pineapple
    Newest Member
    The Sinematic Pineapple