new tough system release dates?

Jronman

Anyone got word on the release dates of the 2 new tough system drawer units?

On a side note is the 2 drawer unit the same size as the 3 drawer but with bigger drawers or is it smaller but with same sized drawers?

I was thinking about getting either a 3 drawer unit or 2 drawer unit to put in my trunk for hand tools I leave in the car. The tool box I have does the job but a drawer unit wouldn't have height restrictions like the tool box has.

I am holding off the current 2-draw box (DS250) until there is some new info on these newly improved or sealed drawers. I want to able to fit my Makita trim router in the top and jigsaw in the bottom. Although there is a good chance these new drawers won't make it into NZ so I will just have to get a DS250 which is prone to sagging in the middle.

• 1 month later...

is the cooler just an insulated box or does it include powered cooling as well? Puzzled why they came out with the other cooler line earlier this year. Also what does it mean by t-stak radio 3 and 4? Is there 2 models? Also is there no updated 2 drawer unit?

3 hours ago, Jronman said:

is the cooler just an insulated box or does it include powered cooling as well? Puzzled why they came out with the other cooler line earlier this year. Also what does it mean by t-stak radio 3 and 4? Is there 2 models? Also is there no updated 2 drawer unit?

It's just the order number of photos uploaded by the instagram user.

*edit* no words on the 2 drawer.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 12:55 PM, Framer joe said:

Stupid but I’m in on the Tstak radio also

I have zero Tstak boxes and three ToughSystem radios, but depending on reviews and pricing I may be onboard as well.  Lowe's offers FatMax branded Tstak combos, so if I can score one of those for cheap that will only increase the temptation.