Rigid black tools ?

Framer joe

• 1 month later...
On November 5, 2017 at 8:10 PM, Framer joe said:

Gotta say. Good Job Rigid.....I think the specs are the same , just the color changed for a limited holiday run....but as you said ...Badass....I don’t think I’d mind a special edition black Dewalt set...:)

What about a Whiteout Edition? keeps everything currently black black then changes out the yellow with white. Would have a nice black and white color combo. 

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

True,,,but again, inferior to any Dewalt product...heck even the m12 fuel tools beat the subcompact line from Makita.... @Jronman

The subcompact Makita is nothing special in terms of power. Entry level 18v power at best. The gen 2 fuel is outstanding in power and rivals some entry level 18v tools but not the premium stuff. The premium Makita is some of the best. I'd buy premium Makita if I wasn't already invested in DeWALT. The x2 recip is the best recip on the market (onekey sawzall not included). The x2 plunge saw is the best valued premium cordless plunge saw on the market. 

• 1 year later...