Sign in to follow this  
Jronman

Festool Recon Deals

Might as well make a thread for this. Been popular lately.

I seen the Kapex for around $900

• Like 1

Here is the link for @Jronman post....

https://www.festoolrecon.com/

Thats a decent deal on the Kapex, interestingly about 150ish cheaper than the last time it was on so....keep your eyes open. It’s currently $958.75. Being a Kapex owner, it’s unparalleled by any other machine out there though I’m hearing the new Makita is a direct competitor and has pretty good dc (as I’ve been told) so the Makita can be had a bit cheaper.  They might drop the tools to the next percentage off.

Also, here is a link to a really good video showing capabilities for the machine...

Personally, I bought my Kapex for about the same as the Dewalt which was a no brainer. I think it’s a phenomenal machine and having used it again this week multiple times I can’t say enough good stuff about it.... but again, that Makita looks pretty sexy.

• Like 1

DTS 400 now on recon.

Going for it! I’ve wanted one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Good for you Jimbo, I hear it’s a great sander. I have the RO90DX with the delta pad so I’m otherwise all set.

• Like 2

wow it has already changed twice within the last hour. changed to the corded d handle jig saw now it is the TS-EQ-Plus plunge saw for $495

@JimboS1ice has already changed twice since I said it was sold out. For whatever reason they are switching between the jigsaw and plunge saw. Might just be a bug in the system.

17 minutes ago, Jronman said:

vac clam pump half off on recon. Originally $825.00 Now $412.50.

I saw this  - tempting but you'd have to put in another thousand or so to assemble the system.  Maybe some day...

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Roy catherall
    Newest Member
    Roy catherall