MONSTER COMPARISON - Biggest & baddest cordless SDS hammer drills - oztooltalk video

dwain

Just watched it again, great fun. 

Now, are you sure about the DeWalt not having anti-kick? My 323 has it. I don't think any sds unit actually needs it, they all have slipper clutches. 

Kudos to Hilti, beautiful machines, but they should be at that price! Not used one yet, but one day I will. 

Shame you didn't use a Milwaukee 18 or 28 Volt, they're incredibly comfortable to use, definitely on a par with the mighty Bosch! 

Talking of the Bosch, I have that same sds plus and the matching combi drill, they are by far the best cordless drills I've ever owned, just so nice to use! 

Now I wanna go drill stuff! Just for giggles! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tug said:

Just watched it again, great fun. 

Now, are you sure about the DeWalt not having anti-kick? My 323 has it. I don't think any sds unit actually needs it, they all have slipper clutches. 

Kudos to Hilti, beautiful machines, but they should be at that price! Not used one yet, but one day I will. 

Shame you didn't use a Milwaukee 18 or 28 Volt, they're incredibly comfortable to use, definitely on a par with the mighty Bosch! 

Talking of the Bosch, I have that same sds plus and the matching combi drill, they are by far the best cordless drills I've ever owned, just so nice to use! 

Now I wanna go drill stuff! Just for giggles! 

Haha cheers Tug.

Yeah it's a bit weird that one of their 54V rotaries would have anti-kickback and the other not. As we said, we're just going on Dewalts marketing/website.

Yeah Milwaukee have great 18V SDS units. I think they'd have been destroyed by this crop though (with the possible exception of the Makita).

• 3 months later...