Back again!

kruton

I feel like I’ve been gone so long I needed to swing past the Introduce Yourself section and say hey. I’m kruton and I like long walks by the beach....

Seriously though I took a new job with my company and it really took up a lot of my time. Combine that with three young kids that are starting to get really active in sports and my free time has been non-existent! Finally getting to the point I can carve out a little spare time to work on projects and visit the Crew. Glad to be back and hope everyone is well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Great to hear from you.  We were wondering how you are doing.  Glad to hear things are going well and I know what you mean about the kids and sports.  I feel like I am a taxi.

I wouldn’t trade them for the world, but you aren’t joking. At least taxis can make money, these kids and sports do nothing but cost me money!

• Like 3

Yo Kruton!! Welcome back dude I just started popping back up again it’s crazy how time flyes when life gets in the way... 

BigMike! Glad to hear from ya man. I completely agree, seems like my kids were just being born and now I’m wondering where all of that time went.

• Like 2