Which laser level do you guys use?

rdst_1

Hi guys,

I am looking to invest some money in a laser level. I am going to go for a mid-range Bosch one. Other expensive options are available as well but I guess for the interior uses I have as a DIYer the mid-range one should be more than enough. Right now my mind is tossing between 3 line and 5 line.

So, let me know which ones you guys use? Whether you prefer line lasers or point lasers or combi-lasers which some companies like Bosch have put out.

Which accessories have you bought or made for your laser level. Do you use special glasses to see the lasers better?

Anything and everything regarding laser level tools is welcome in this thread as I and others would get to learn a few tricks of the trade.

Also people still using and preferring manual methods such as using a plumb-bob are also welcome to give their inputs.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
I am looking to invest some money in a laser level. I am going to go for a mid-range Bosch one. Other expensive options are available as well but I guess for the interior uses I have as a DIYer the mid-range one should be more than enough. Right now my mind is tossing between 3 line and 5 line.

So, let me know which ones you guys use? Whether you prefer line lasers or point lasers or combi-lasers which some companies like Bosch have put out.

Which accessories have you bought or made for your laser level. Do you use special glasses to see the lasers better?
Anything and everything regarding laser level tools is welcome in this thread as I and others would get to learn a few tricks of the trade.

Also people still using and preferring manual methods such as using a plumb-bob are also welcome to give their inputs.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi I went with the bosch Gll 50 cg which is the green cross line laser with a red plum dot that comes out the top and bottom which it’s great and also I bought some dewalt green glasses so it helps when using the laser outside and they really do help .
The thing I do regret is not buying the 12v version of this laser as i bought mine just before that one came out and I have the 12v batteries and charger and this laser is power hungry so what I’ve done is buy some eneloop pro AA rechargeable s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk