World of Concrete

Jronman

1 hour ago, rcarnes911 said:

I can see the use but it would only be a garage charger for me, to big to carry around and in the garage it does not really need to be fast

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I could see its value on the jobsite. It would depend on the situation. I would rather take one charger instead of 4 on some jobs but may only need 1 or 2 on other jobs. I would agree in my situation a garage is probably a better fit.

Kind of disappointed in Dewalt’s releases. Not necessarily in the usefulness, just the limited number. 

I was really hoping to see an updated 20v brushless 7 1/4” or 10” miter saw and 20v jigsaw (barrel grip). I’m not waiting on the 120v Flexvolt table saw but I know many are. 

They have about 17 different radios and lights, but a Flexvolt vacuum and more Tough System components seem like they would be in high demand. 

3 hours ago, Jpgwoodworking said:

Kind of disappointed in Dewalt’s releases. Not necessarily in the usefulness, just the limited number. 

I was really hoping to see an updated 20v brushless 7 1/4” or 10” miter saw and 20v jigsaw (barrel grip). I’m not waiting on the 120v Flexvolt table saw but I know many are. 

They have about 17 different radios and lights, but a Flexvolt vacuum and more Tough System components seem like they would be in high demand. 

There are a few new tough system items this year. We got the new 2 drawer, a 3 drawer, van rack, an insulated box/cooler (only seen the Europe version but we can hope it comes to North America), and 4 port fast charger. I might have missed some but those are what are coming. Some of those things you mentioned like the barrel grip are supposedly coming but not officially announced yet. Some guys who are in the know have said they are coming.