New m12 Fuel Multichuck Drill (Europe Only)

Jronman

Hey thats pretty cool. I could see that being handy in a zillion different ways. I have the right angle impact and love the thing. I bought it because I needed it for a tight spot installing the island in my kitchen and found myself using it more and more for drilling in tight spots and it is handy for assembling things that you normally use hand tools for.

1 hour ago, JerryNY said:

Hey thats pretty cool. I could see that being handy in a zillion different ways. I have the right angle impact and love the thing. I bought it because I needed it for a tight spot installing the island in my kitchen and found nd myself using it more and more for drilling in right spots and it is hand for assembling things that yours normally use hand tools for.

I am going to guess it has options for a hex style chuck and an offset chuck.

I've got the M12 BDDX and I find myself using the offset chuck the most.  One thing that the Bosch has over the BDDX is that the Bosch can chain together any of the chucks, whereas the BDDX cannot.  There have been times I wished I could put the offset chuck on the end of the right angle chuck.