So any new tools coming soon?

framer

IH4fZyx.gif?1
My bet is it has a really slow charger, read an article about it says it charges 12v and 18/20v and will run off the flexvolt batteries. I think I will stick with the Bluetooth stereo, it has a 3amp charger and a nice thick cord the outlets come in really handy also

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Anyone hear any rumors of a 60v framing gun in the works? The existing 20v is pretty decent but just needs that extra bit of pep IMO. Sometimes toe nailing just isn't happening. 

I'm not saying it needs to be 60v but definantly needs to be stronger.

There was talk of Gen3 Nailers a while back 

Dewalt needs to step up their vacuum game. Cordless vacuums are probably my favorite cordless tools because they are used on the job, at home, camping ect..Dewalts cordless vacuum is outdated, loud, and doesn't have much suction. I thought it was good years ago but not anymore by todays standards. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Marcv76 said:

Dewalt needs to step up their vacuum game. Cordless vacuums are probably my favorite cordless tools because they are used on the job, at home, camping ect..Dewalts cordless vacuum is outdated, loud, and doesn't have much suction. I thought it was good years ago but not anymore by todays standards. 

Agree, I’m really close to getting a cordless makita but keep holding out thinking DeWalt may release a more powerful one soon. 

• Like 2