Milwaukee rip fence guide for 6-1/2 M18

RT29

I have an old Craftsman corded circular saw with a rip fence. But my Milwaukee 2730-22 6-1/2" M18

is way more convenient being cordless. Now I'm trying to find a rip fence guide for it but Milwaukee's 

website rip fences all state for 7-1/2, 8-1/2, and 10-1/2. I emailed Milwaukee but who knows before 

they respond. It is right handed vs left like some larger models so a generic one at HDepot would

have the numbers upside down. So I ask you guys do anyone know if one of Milwaukee other rip

fence guides will fit the 6-1/2" models before I order one?

Kreg and Bora guides DO NOT fit the m18 6 1/2" fuel saw properly had them both got rid of them both......kept the saw however best little circular saw I've ever owned...just sayin

Kreg Rip-Cut is awesome. Milwaukee did get back to me and the part for the 6-1/2" Circular is # 49-22-1005 just in case anyone wanted to know. But it looks as if you only get 6" on the blade side. The Kreg up to 24" and is reversible seeing that the saw is blade left-side.

• 3 months later...