20v Vaccume adapter

Polki35

I haven't yet, but was considering the feasibility of creating one for the 20v miter saw.  On second thought, after a quick search, I'll buy DeWalt's DWV9000 and any necessary adapters: https://www.dewalt.com/products/accessories/tool-accessories/dust-management-accessories/universal-quick-connector-for-dewalt-dust-extractors/dwv9000

9 hours ago, fm2176 said:

I haven't yet, but was considering the feasibility of creating one for the 20v miter saw.  On second thought, after a quick search, I'll buy DeWalt's DWV9000 and any necessary adapters: https://www.dewalt.com/products/accessories/tool-accessories/dust-management-accessories/universal-quick-connector-for-dewalt-dust-extractors/dwv9000

I just ordered it to see if its gonna work it might work on the miter and sander they look like the same size but the table saw is alot bigger

On 5/30/2018 at 4:55 PM, Polki35 said:

I just ordered it to see if its gonna work it might work on the miter and sander they look like the same size but the table saw is alot bigger

I just got mine in the mail fits the sander and miter but gonna have to order some new hoses for my 20v shopvac and crimp them to the end as they don't slide on its just a tad too big

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bremon said:

Unfortunately vacuum adapters can be a major pain in the backside. So many reducers etc. sometimes lol. 

yea i just decided to contact dewalt and see if they had some insight on the matter we will see what they say

I was wondering if anyone has made an adapter for their 20v Vaccume to fit into their 60v table saw and 20v miter saw? 
Well I use the DWV9140 adapter on my table saw. I also made an adapter to get the option to hook up the dust port from the blade guard, watch it on Instgram:

Looks kinda silly but it's only a prototype. The final version will look better [emoji16]

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

• Like 1