DCS577 Rear Handled Circ Saw Australia

marsh942

Not really. I haven't actually checked with Dewalt. I've just been told by someone I know. They might be wrong (hopefully so). 

Good to hear it's OK in Finland. 
I have registered all my tools with no problems and I've had a green laser repaired and a flexvolt battery replaced under warranty so i'ts worth checking up. Hope it works for you too [emoji106]

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 8:26 AM, Mattias Blomqvist said:

Are you sure about the warranty? I live in Finland and order most of my Dewalt from UK and warranty still works. But then again we are both part of Europe so that's maybe a mattering factor.

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

That's dependant on how your local deWalt/makita/Bosch handles warrantee.  There's a 1 year factory warranty  across all of Europe for every brand. They have to do that.

But warranty extensions to 3 years isn't something they legally have to do. For makita in Belgium the extended warranty only works if you bought it from a Belgium dealer. If you bought it outside Belgium, you only get your 1 year commercial warranty and 2 years for diy people as required by law. 

• Like 1