9ah trade in DEAL

JakeDewalt

I was able t buy a 9.0 Battery and fast charger for $159...... this deal does seem interesting but knowing  most retail employees.....I will need some sort of document or flyer that spells out the deal that they can then give  to their supervisor and then I can then explain it to him prior to him calling corporate before he understands the promo

5 minutes ago, 77Ford said:

I was able t buy a 9.0 Battery and fast charger for $159...... this deal does seem interesting but knowing  most retail employees.....I will need some sort of document or flyer that spells out the deal that they can then give  to their supervisor and then I can then explain it to him prior to him calling corporate before he understands the promo

Dewalt Service Center its right there in the 2018 Deal Catelog no need for supervisor or corporate it is offered to anyone who brings in 2 batteries they don't even have to be Dewalt .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Online only or in store?

In Store Dewalt Service Centers

4 hours ago, Rtorres092382 said:

Can the catalog be found online somewhere? I just realized that we have one in Houston 15 minutes from me. Not knowing was probably a good thing considering I’d spend most of my free time there.

Just GO you won't be disappointed 

11 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Nearest one to me is about 3-1/2 hours in Mass :(

Not sure if that’s more or less painful than having one 15 minute from your house and likely not having the same promo because why would Canada have good promos lol. That said I’m going to go check it out likely Friday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bremon said:

Not sure if that’s more or less painful than having one 15 minute from your house and likely not having the same promo because why would Canada have good promos lol. That said I’m going to go check it out likely Friday. 

Yeah, Canada does not seem to have the same caliber of deal we have. I figure 3-1/2 hours each way....if I take the Mustang, 25mpg...plus sales tax. No thanks. I’d take the Tundra but 14.7....yeesh!!! I’m buying a chainsaw next month and I have not determined the Dewalt or the new Milwaukee. Both come with high cap batteries so regardless I’ll be all set with LI batteries 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guyinatree said:

Is this legit? Tried searching around for info but I can’t seem to find even a whisper about the trade in offer. Was that flyer in a service center?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I'm not here to prove it to you but this IS LEGIT.