JakeDewalt

9ah trade in DEAL

No worries, like another poster, the nearest service center is a bit of a hike but I’ll take your word for it and make the trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m driving through Spokane tomorrow morning so thought I’d drop by the service center there. Although I’m undecided on buying more batteries right now, my curiousity is peaked and it’s easier to just see for myself what the service centers offer as opposed to peppering dude with questions here. The elusive planer bag is available cheaply and there are a couple other knick knacks I’d like to have, such as the DCB091 and of course more chuck springs (always moar cowbell). 

UPDATE

service center guy said the battery promo was suspended due to a lithium shortage. I honestly think he fed me a line of crap, but more than anything else I’m amused this story keeps getting weirder.

• Like 1

Proof 😳

2 9ah with trade in of 2 batteries 199!

Oh and someone else tried to tell me you can’t buy tools at service center and that is False Check reciept 

F6628F59-34B0-4221-942D-E4C8C2AF3D3F.jpeg

• Like 2

You can def by tools at service centers I did in Spokane, just unsure why he told me the promo was suspended... his answer was stupid fishy 

On 7/26/2018 at 9:07 AM, Babysaw said:

You can def by tools at service centers I did in Spokane, just unsure why he told me the promo was suspended... his answer was stupid fishy 

Yes very fishy. If you got that on video he wouldn’t have a job right now ! Lithium Shortage  that’s a joke.  I’m pissed off for you that’s bullshit