Login issues

every single time i login i am forced to reset my password.. i have cleared cookies etc.. and when i try to login using facebook i get 

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

on both my pc and my galaxy note 8 (using chrome) 

if i close my broswer or navigate to a different page i am then forced to login and get the "incorrect password " then "you account has been locked" and have to rest password...

its exhausting (i have tried google smart lock for the password also)  any helpful ideas??

21 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Are you always logging in via Facebook?

that is the issue.. i click the big blue login with facebook and i get this message (both android and pc)

"facebook Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."

seems that this website is not using the new strict  HTTPS settings within this websites version of the FB app  and since march 2018 they are now being enforced by FB .. you guys need to update the site settings 

the only way i can currently login is to do the lost password reset every single time i login.. everything i am reading while searching this issue says it is server side and not client side.. you guys need to go into your FB developer options and set the strict urls to no or something 

• Like 1

I go into my account settings 

it says 

Facebook reauthorization required  so naturally i would click "configure" 

but clicking that brings me back to the same error message

facebook Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings

ive cleared cookies and history and relogged into ALL my other websites this is the only one with an issue

• 7 months later...

I also have trouble logging in (not using FB log in btw.)

Following message comes up when i try to log in: The display name you enter does not belong to any account. Make sure its typed correctly.

So to log in i need to reset password, and same thing happens each time i enter forum.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2019 at 9:26 PM, Verktools1 said:

I also have trouble logging in (not using FB log in btw.)

Following message comes up when i try to log in: The display name you enter does not belong to any account. Make sure its typed correctly.

So to log in i need to reset password, and same thing happens each time i enter forum.

Help! 😁