Milwaukee @ Lowes???

comp56

I was under the impression that Milwaukee trucks are not from Milwaukee Electric Tool. I’m not sure but tat is what I remember hearing at some point. Because Home Depot has Milwaukee trucks up in my neck of the woods.

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

I was under the impression that Milwaukee trucks are not from Milwaukee Electric Tool. I’m not sure but tat is what I remember hearing at some point. Because Home Depot has Milwaukee trucks up in my neck of the woods.

I believe that is correct. Lowe's has had them for at least a few years, Sears sold them too at one point.

son of  a birch tree, I kinda thought it looked a little different but ok then not the Milwaukee I'm thinking of funny they can get away with the same name, I'm going to start making windows and call my company Microsoft Windows Inc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, comp56 said:

son of  a birch tree, I kinda thought it looked a little different but ok then not the Milwaukee I'm thinking of funny they can get away with the same name, I'm going to start making windows and call my company Microsoft Windows Inc.

The logo is fairly close, they have to have a gentleman's agreement or something. Seems Milwaukee tools was founded first so maybe they just figure there are bigger fish to fry, it doesn't hurt the brand either as Milwaukee hand trucks have a good reputation.