Please help

Turner85

Hi guys being a while since i posted..

I just received some tools back from a makita registered repair centre today. Im based in Dublin Ireland and my makita dhr243 hammer drill which came with a vac attachment was one of them. Well the drill seems to be working fine but the vac will no longer attach to it, seems the base of the drill is missing something which opens up a spring loaded door if thats what u wanna call it. I will attach some pictures to show what i mean and basically i just need someone to point me in the direction of which part it is i need as i cant figure it out on any of the parts sites.

Thanks in advance

15336487757396921935222770370101.jpg

1533649068488492360976809118215.jpg

15336491052742060742715599250764.jpg

As u can see from the 3 pictures. In picture 1 the door stays shut and in picture 2 i have to physically keep it open as its on a spring and picture 3 u can see the connection that needs to go in once its in the open position but it basically just knocks into it and it stays closed. I will also add a picture of the drill base to which looks like something is missing

Ive been on to them. They are willing to sort it out just hassle for me getting it to them and the repair guy seems to be having as much trouble as me in identifying the actual part. Its difficult to make out on any of the part sites that show an exploded view of the drill