Flexvolt HEPA Dust Extractor for Tstak

muddychip

2 hours ago, Rtorres092382 said:

I hope I’m not the only one who can’t quite figure it out. Is the Tstak body where the motor is housed and you attach it to another tstak? Where does the sawdust/debris go?

Motor, filter, electronics, etc. are probably on the top half then the dust storage on bottom half would be my guess.

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2018 at 8:24 AM, Hugh Jass said:

Anyone know if they plan on a Tough System version? I just invested heavily in that platform. Only Tstak I have is the new radio. 

Curious about the same. It needs to have wheels and casters and a handle to serve as the base. Really hope they come out with this, they’ve been knocking out everything else on my wish list lately!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-16-Gal-6-5-Peak-HP-Wet-Dry-Vacuum-WD1851/100638360

On 8/18/2018 at 12:09 PM, Jpgwoodworking said:

Curious about the same. It needs to have wheels and casters and a handle to serve as the base. Really hope they come out with this, they’ve been knocking out everything else on my wish list lately!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-16-Gal-6-5-Peak-HP-Wet-Dry-Vacuum-WD1851/100638360

I think they wanted to keep it small and carryable with one hand. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a FCC filing about the fob, two different model numbers...does that designate a geography difference or something else entirely?

"Operational Description: The key fob is used to remotely turn on and off the DCV585 / DCV586 dust extractors."

• Like 2

From Dewalt.com

Running off of the FLEXVOLT® battery, the DCV585 cordless Dust Extractor is an efficient and portable way to achieve OSHA Table 1 compliance on the jobsite. This product features Wireless Tool Control™ with remote, allowing the user to activate the extractor from the tool, at a distance. It also features a automatic filter cleaning mechanism and includes HEPA filters.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I just Scored one of EBay Bare to for 349 free shipping out of California. I wonder how they got it as they only had 3 and only 1 was left that’s the one I bought.

Jan 12-16 expected delivery 

Toolbarn is only one listing it online and says it ships March .

So we will see 

• Like 1

I have all the Q1 2019 info on stuff to be released (seperate posts to follow)

These are the model numbers for EUROPE; TWO Variants

N = B in USA; means Beare tool

list prices

approx. ; UNCONFIRMED !

N =440 €uro

T2 = 675€uro

Q1 DCV586MT2   Dust Extraction Extractor 54v   Brushless 2 6.0ah TSTAK 54V XR FLEXVOLT M-Class Dust Extractor With 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries
Q1 DCV586MN-XJ   Dust Extraction Extractor 54v   Brushless Bare   TSTAK

54V XR FLEXVOLT M-Class Dust Extractor - Bare