M18 tea kettle vacuum issues

Ryno83

I have the teakettle m18 vacuum and having issue with it shutting off randomly after about 15-30seconds continuous runtime. I’ve checked the suction side for something stuck and seem to be clear and cleaned out the dirt in the catch and filter is clean. Does the same with any battery. Suction isn’t effected sucks like when it was new. Only 8 months old. Any ideas? 

You can go straight to Mikwaukee and use their eWarranty service. If you don't have a receipt, they go by the date of manufacture built into the serial number.  Free shipping both ways and the get the tool back to you in about a week or so. 

I've found service centers poor experiences by comparison. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 1:31 PM, Ryno83 said:

Got it for Christmas from the wife and of course she didn’t save the receipt. But I’ll try the tool repair center by me see if they can get it warrantied for me 

They give tools away all the time to instagrammers so it would be pretty rough if they wouldn't honor a warranty on a faulty product.

• 2 years later...