DLW140

SchenzhenSpecial

18 hours ago, kornomaniac said:

I've got no link. I'm a Makita dealer. I have the price list at work. 

It's just not available anywhere yet and websites are screwing you over

It's available from the 30/10/18 so it's perfectly reasonable some websites would be listing it already. It's more than one so there's no need for you to be so smug. 

1 hour ago, Bremon said:

Available in a month and a half? We could probably give Makita the benefit of a doubt and wait until we see where street prices land before giving them too much grief. They have plenty of other SKUs that are widely available we can scratch our heads over.

The price whatever it might be doesn't really matter. It just seems that it (will be) an expensive tool for people who don't really want them any more. A good 75% of contractors I work for have banned them on site completely because of the hot works issue. Would have been better to look at a cordless TCT alternative. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/12/2018 at 2:08 AM, SchenzhenSpecial said:

The price whatever it might be doesn't really matter. It just seems that it (will be) an expensive tool for people who don't really want them any more. A good 75% of contractors I work for have banned them on site completely because of the hot works issue. Would have been better to look at a cordless TCT alternative. 

Or they could make an attachment to turn their current cordless metal cutting saws into a chop saw. Now that would be neat for metal workers that don't need the huge cut capacity of these bigger saws