Festool $100 Off Rebate through Oct 31 2018

Jronman

Festool has a new promotion going on where if you buy a saw or router between August 1 2018 through October 31 2018 and then send in an old tool you can get $100 off. Any tool goes. No matter how small, how cheap, what brand, or what condition. Also Festool will pay shipping for the old tool.

Here is the best way I have found to utilize this deal. If you go to festoolproducts.com you can get a tsc55 with metric scale for $440 and get 4 free batteries. With the new promotion you would get another $100 off which would put it at $340 You could add a charger and still be less than the DeWALT, Makita, and Festool corded/cordless models.

I've been seriously contemplating the TSC55 deal with this - $340 for a cordless saw with four batteries is almost too good a deal to pass up.  Of course, this will mean that I'll probably just go out and buy something else cordless from Festool to get a charger, so I'm pretty sure that I'll just end up spending way more than I should on tools, but that's my problem I guess. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, khariV said:

I've been seriously contemplating the TSC55 deal with this - $340 for a cordless saw with four batteries is almost too good a deal to pass up.  Of course, this will mean that I'll probably just go out and buy something else cordless from Festool to get a charger, so I'm pretty sure that I'll just end up spending way more than I should on tools, but that's my problem I guess. :D

Might as well snag the 10% vac deal while your at it.

6 hours ago, khariV said:

My bad. When I clicked on it, it loaded from the cache and hadn’t updated to read  “excluded from promo“.  Now it does. 

I would t worry dude, with the sale as it is that is a screaming competitive deal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584