Jump to content
  • Cresent.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

What is this part called?

Recommended Posts


Good morning all.  I've got a question that, while it might be better aimed at GJ, I figured I'd ask around here first, as I don't really frequent those forums much.


I need the plastic piece that goes on a door strike post of a Jeep Cherokee.  I found a picture of the whole assembly, which I've pasted below.  All I need is the plastic piece and not the whole bolt / post.


Does anyone know what this part is and if you can buy just the plastic piece.  I don't especially want to shell out $30 for the whole assembly when I just need the one part.


Thanks and have a great day.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...