JakeDewalt

ToughSystem Trailer BuildOut

3 hours ago, Jronman said:

it is $119 on Acme which is a pretty good deal. normally $149

I just bought the 2 Drawer 2 more Totes and the 4 port Fast Charger I’m Tapped 🤒

Oh nice. The tote is another thing I was interested in getting. It would beat using carboard boxes to carry around loose items. My boss likes them but they are almost always falling appart and if cleaner or something is leaking, it is only a matter of time before the box no longer is blocking the leak. 

The totes are great for storing job specific hardware and small items that you want to keep track of rather than getting pat in a pile of Home Depot bags. They are also nice for cleaning up at the end of the day when you’re running behind and don’t want to put everything away where it goes, but not scatter it everywhere either. Just stay on top of cleaning them out every so often so they don’t turn into permanent junk drawers. 

Nice job job with the tough system boxes. That type of organization is really nice for keeping accessories with tools, and less commonly used tools. For stuff like drills, impacts, screwdrivers, tape measures, etc, I’ve found the rolling mechanic style toolboxes work really well. Pull out the drawer and grab what you need. 

As as far as securing the bigger tools to the wall, look into a piece of e- track and the mounting accessories. Straps like these can be permanently attached to the stands at the same height and clicked into the track easily. 

https://www.amazon.com/DC-Cargo-Mall-Tie-Downs-Securement/dp/B016PO7TCG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1545663787&sr=8-7&keywords=E+track+rings

6CE33ADC-F56B-46E2-B57C-71D173B12282.jpegDidn’t Realize when buying this unit but you can add labels on the drawer handles. Nice Feature. I’m considering a 3rd Rack all Drawer units

• Like 1