Flexvolt

CityDecks

@Mordekyle..I wouldn't say , everyone,here is a diy or that CD has more experience then everyone here....

.......as a Framing Contractor building custom waterfront homes for 34 yrs (running 3 framing companies) and owning  a custom deck company (2 crews) for 32 yrs , I'd say I'm more then qualified , considering I own tens of thousands of dollars of tools from each brand ,DeWalt, Milwaukee, Makita, Hilti,Bosch, Festool, Hitachi,.. including  the latest models,  ...that are used not just 5-6 days a week but 7 days a week.....

....some guys on here are insiders with new tool news,some with vast experience, some funny, but usually theres always something to learn....

[mention=55588]Mordekyle[/mention]..I wouldn't say , everyone,here is a diy or that CD has more experience then everyone here....
.......as a Framing Contractor building custom waterfront homes for 34 yrs (running 3 framing companies) and owning  a custom deck company (2 crews) for 32 yrs , I'd say I'm more then qualified , considering I own tens of thousands of dollars of tools from each brand ,DeWalt, Milwaukee, Makita, Hilti,Bosch, Festool, Hitachi,.. including  the latest models,  ...that are used not just 5-6 days a week but 7 days a week.....
....some guys on here are insiders with new tool news,some with vast experience, some funny, but usually theres always something to learn....

No, I would never say that everybody here is DIY. I know there are some contractors here. There are just many more on contractor talk.

I was just saying CD has specialized knowledge and needs and was looking for insight in a place where only a few posters might be familiar with his needs. He’s a deck builder who works in the weather. He wants a single platform and was curious about a less popular offering. I think he might be better served asking at the other forum.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy this forum for info on upcoming tools. But as far as advice on tools, I don’t get it here. I might ask you, because you would be more familiar with my needs than many others here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the main point which frustrated many was that the claims made were skewed and exaggerated, badly. Claiming that Hilti charges in half the specified time that it actually takes to charge and that Dewalt overheats before the battery is gone, is then put on charge when not flat and still takes over an hour to charge.

Capacities were never taken into consideration either. Now the thread is on a tangent and completely off topic.

• 1 month later...