Jronman

Any good deals for tomorrow?

Anyone find and/or getting any black friday/cyber monday deals?

The only thing I was really looking forward to was the Dewalt OMT kit for $99.

I did buy some of the HD stuff that's been out. The pouched Bosch daredevil spade bits, the Nite Ize 8-piece bands for $5 (Lowes has the same set for BF for $10). I guess the Ridgid table saw with rolling stand counts, I had a price match for the $300 price from the $380 I paid a couple weeks ago.

Some decent battery deals on eBay under the Daily Deals section, 5Ah Milwaukee and Dewalt 2-packs for $100. M12 6Ah for $56

Toolnut had a dcs577b deal for $179 usd. It sold out before I even knew about it.I would have bought it if it was still in stock.

Lee valley cyber monday sale. Hoping to get a hand plane or two.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Acme tools have Hitachi 18v Nailer kits on sale this weekend. They include a 3.0ah battery and charger and also come with 2 free batteries which are added in the cart and then when you receive the nailer you can fill out a rebate form to receive a free corded oscillating tool. 

• Like 1

And the Hitachi 10" table saws are on sale at acme tools for $300 and come with the stand. You also get a free blade with it too. 

I ordered a Hitachi 18v brad nailer and framing nailer and get 4 free batteries thrown in along with the oscillating tool through the rebate 

• Like 1