Dewalt ToughSystem Large

ChrisK

Sorry guys they sold out after I bought my three they only had 8 left so I am hoping someone here got the score. Believe it or not I traded in my Tundra for a 2019 4Runner Limited and I will be putting one of these in the back for all of my truck straps and tools etc and another wil go in my cruiser for a bunch of tools I use on the job. I might take my extra small one and put road flares and first aid equipment in it. Hope somebody here scored!

• Like 2

On 12/7/2018 at 8:44 AM, ChrisK said:

Sorry guys they sold out after I bought my three they only had 8 left so I am hoping someone here got the score. Believe it or not I traded in my Tundra for a 2019 4Runner Limited and I will be putting one of these in the back for all of my truck straps and tools etc and another wil go in my cruiser for a bunch of tools I use on the job. I might take my extra small one and put road flares and first aid equipment in it. Hope somebody here scored!

I can't believe you traded in the Tundra! Well get this, I'm looking at a F150 instead of the Tundra now. Might be squeezing the trigger soon too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584