Ryobi Batteries on Clearance at HD

fm2176

YMMV, especially since the 2-packs of 4.0Ah batteries are still $99 ($90.10 w/10% discount).  Anyway, the Lithium+ batteries are half off right now.  I picked up a P107 for $24.30 two days ago.  The P102 and I believe a slightly larger battery is also at clearance pricing ($20 for the P102) but the stores I've visited haven't had any left.

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, impactsocket said:

How do you get the 10% discount?

Military...HD and Lowe's each provide 10%.  Special Buys get the discount at Lowe's but not HD as they use a coupon system.  Sears (when you can find them) offers 20% last I checked (tools only) and 40% during Memorial Day a few years ago when I picked up a Knipex pliers wrench and an Estwing hammer.  Kind of misguided, in my opinion, as I was buying sharply discounted tools instead of remembering those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

This is honestly the only time I reference my service outside of wearing a uniform during the daily commute on occasion.  I don't take the free meals and other "thank you for your service" stuff and plan to retire to relative obscurity in a couple of years.  No hats, no license plates, but maybe the occasional unit t-shirt to honor my brothers-in-arms.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584