midogrumpy

new Q1 2019 onsite brochure

@ToolBane....only Europeans who visit the USA think 20v is more Powerful then 18v... Americans are smarter  and can figure it out....same as everyone saying 12v when it's 10.8...bosch, Milwaukee etc.....

.... obviously you hate dewalt,that's fine your not in construction ,framing , remodeling if you were a pro you'd be buying dewalt flexvolt, because no cordless saws are better....

...relax and enjoy flexvolt 60v.(54v for you ) watch dewalt dominant..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Big Adam said:

... although I’ve never seen anyone ‘freestyle’ with a jigsaw like the guy on page 15! (Crazy Hollanders)

That is clever, no tool to obstruct the work surface, when holding the tool on the opposite side of the work surface.

The AUSTRALIAN onsite flyer has just been published

"NEWS & PROMOTIONS FEBRUARY 2019"

no surprises

The flyer has prices ; Australian $, of course

cheers

as a sideliner: for some Europe& UK the barrel grip jigsaw DCS335 should be available "Second week of Feb;"

5 hours ago, Mr. Yellow said:

Did you guys notice the compact impact driver DCF809 and drill DCD708?

Interesting, hard to tell from the pictures and I can't read whatever language it's in, but could these be to compete with makitas sub compact and/or 12v tools?

I'll try again ;)

As for the barrel grip jigsaw. It's available now here in the Netherlands. Got my delivery today. Great bit of kit (as usual) :)

DCF809+DCD708.1.jpg

DCF809+DCD708.2.jpg

DCF809+DCD708.3.jpg

I'd like to see some dimensions of these tool.  Torque spec wise they seem more on par with just the regular compact 18v.  The 1650 max rpm on the drill is more 12v like and a little underwhelming. 

The other thing I notice is the model numbering system isn't really in line with the current models and drops back down to the 12v line (ex. 20v Dcf887, 886, 885, 787 and the 12v is dcf815.  New one is dcf809.)

I wonder how they'll be marketed.  Are they just a cheapo entry level drill or something more?