New Guy with a good Dewalt story

JackSparrow920

Hey everyone I’m new here, I’m a retired Philadelphia Firefighter and own a small Contracting company that specializes in Marine Construction, Docks, Decks, pilings etc. Although I’ve been doing a lot of laminate plank flooring lately whatever pays the bills, Anyway I live in a very small resort town on the Atlantic Ocean called Diamond Beach it’s just above Cape May Nj . I just purchased a New Dewalt circular saw today model DW358, if you’re scratching your head saying they haven’t made that saw in over 20 years he’s got the wrong number well you’re right and wrong.They haven’t made it since the mid 90’s but I found one today at a Local mom and pop Hardware store so I called Dewalt and since I have a receipt they said I can register it even though some of the replacement parts are discontinued. Just wondering if anyone else has had anything with new old stock and what the manufacturer told you?If anyone remembers Hechinger they were a big box store like The Depot or Blowes! This is where the saw came from originally but when they went out of business my local guy bought a bunch of stock. Check out the pictures and I’ll see you on the high seas!  P.S. this was made here in the good ol USA! Regards Captain Jack 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...