Ego Power Station

rfwjr

I saw that Ego is coming out with the Power Station.  It will hold up to 4 Ego batteries to provide like 2800 watts starting and 2000 running watts clean power.  It will be interesting to see what it sells for.  It will be expensive to put 4 7.5 AH batteries on it.  They are selling that it can be used indoors.  Has anyone seen anything on this, I can't find much on it.

• Like 2

So excited for this. Don't know why. I despise corded tools haha. Found a video on it and it was awesome. It is better than the DeWALT but more expensive too. You will pay around $1800 for the 4x 7.5 amp hour kit. I like how you can hot swap batteries while it is running and have up to 2000 watt output when using 7.5 amp hour batteries. Also the batteries are getting an update with a new fuel gauge. 5 bars in a circle around the button instead of a solid ring. Also not mentioned in video there is a new cultivator attachment for the power head system.

• Like 1