Mr

Anguel

Hello 

I have been using the Festool 36volt plunge saw for 3 years 

i have not any issues so far but I am wandering if anyone knows if Festool are going to come out with a cordless dust extractor 

Kind regards Anguel 

Welcome to the forums

i haven’t heard anything yet but I’ve been kind of quiet on researching Festool lately only in that I’m festooned with festool in my shop. I wouldn’t mind seeing one but I’m pretty happy with my Midi and CT26

I am not based in a work shop 

i work on site and in private homes I like the mobility that the cordless tools give you 

i just purchased a second cordless Festool plunge saw and using a Milwaukee cordless dust extractor 

it’s a good one but I have to switch it manually every time 

So I am waiting for Festool to come up with a cordless dust extractor and a planer

I also have the cordless jigsaw,sds drill and 110volt planer but would love to replace it with a cordless one so if anybody knows if Festool is going to release one please let me know 

kind regards Anguel 

A cordless Kapex is in the works and their track saw TS55/TSC55 is getting an update which will include compatibility to the HK/HKC guide rails according to a Festool rep. According to rumors a cordless grinder is in the works. Other than that I don't know of any other Festool offerings coming out.

I know it’s not green, but the Flexvolt dust extractor has amazing CFM, a wireless remote for the hose and an auto-cleaning filter. It’s another battery platform, sure but if you need cordless DE, it really is one of the best.