What ? 8ah 20v battery....

Framer joe

8ah....1/$179...2 pack $249...toolnut...June 30...same size as the 20v 6ah....

..so if they can make a 20v 6ah and 8ah the same size then a 10ah should be the same size too?........or....a big flex/20v..9ah and 12ah the same size ,shouldn't a 15ah be the same size?

A flex 15ah would be 5ah 20v ? And that would let us frame houses with just 2 of those per tool all day.... We use the 12ah now..

• Like 1

Are these the same cells as the 6ah?  I'm interested in replacing some of my aging fleet of 4 and 5ah, and looking at the scale of economy I'd be getting a lot more Ah by buying the 6's at two for the price of one 8ah.

Starting to look a bit like the 12ah...just isn't worth the cost in scale. 

I'm curious how it's the same size as the 6. Got to be new cells, because there's no way you're adding 21700s in the same form factor. I'm surprised this has gone under the radar, given the battery wars as of late. Ditching 18650s was broadcast by almost every brand. I still find the sweet spot on 20v to be the 5s, personally. I'll throw a 6 on the 3 speed, or the 1/2" impact, but they are considerably larger than the 4/5s. I actually down graded the deep cut band saw to the new slim 3ah though, helps on weight and seems to do just fine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1