Dewalt flexvolt reciprocating saw with rafter hook

framer

On 5/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, Corey said:

I usually just hang it by its battery, but I'll probably copy your setup here. I like that. a5cf5cd4bf42926325484b875cc5131f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

have done that, and as you know, it barely grabs, unless you're on something thin.  been there, dropped it! 😂

i'm going to put a hook on my new flexvolt blower too.  anything else that could use a hook? 😀

have done that, and as you know, it barely grabs, unless you're on something thin.  been there, dropped it! [emoji23]
i'm going to put a hook on my new flexvolt blower too.  anything else that could use a hook? [emoji3]
Just the other day, I was eyeballing a company Milwaukee deep cut for its hook on my dewalt lol Only thing I envy. The dewalt is lighter, has continued though hard use while I've seen 2-3 of the milwaukees be discarded between two companies. The dewalt hook isn't useless, but its the least efficient design, short of not having one. Does hook on the back of my tough system dolly well for transport, though.

I don’t understand why dewalt never put one on to begin with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It seemed implied that saws were getting rereleased with hooks, in some coverage around the rear handle release. They did add a hook to the original sidewinder (don't recall if it was the 20 or 60 or both) but I remember being excited at reading that it was supposed to be most saws. Dewalt, while my preferred brand, unmistakably has a disconnect with the end users, and a history of delayed and abandoned follow through. Shame.

• 11 months later...