impossible to find berner spare parts (probably milwaukee rebranded)

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a switch for this BERNER drill, they tell me to be probably produced by MILWAUKEE.

Spare parts seem to be unavailable for both brands, how is that possible?

the switch is signed: 

• Marquardt Power Tool Switch 2717 5147
  • part number: 4931395579 SWITCH UL VARIABLE 25A 12-24VDC

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

74534[PDF].pdf

It appears to be a clone to a milwaukee 2663-20.  Not sure where you're from but ereplacement parts has a switch assembly listed for $80.  It looks a little different than your switch but in the description it says part number 22-56-1451 replaces obsolete part number 23-66-0427 which judging from the parts diagram I would assume is the same switch you have.  So I would assume the updated switch would fit in your impact but it might be hard to get anyone confirm that it will.

https://www.ereplacementparts.com/milwaukee-266320-b80a-cordless-18v-square-impact-wrench-parts-c-131_5120_202184.html

A quick part number search on ebay also shows a few of the updated switch assemblies for a little cheaper price.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

It appears to be a clone to a milwaukee 2663-20.  Not sure where you're from but ereplacement parts has a switch assembly listed for $80.  It looks a little different than your switch but in the description it says part number 22-56-1451 replaces obsolete part number 23-66-0427 which judging from the parts diagram I would assume is the switch you have.  So I would assume the updated switch would fit in your impact but it might be hard to get anyone confirm that it will.

https://www.ereplacementparts.com/milwaukee-266320-b80a-cordless-18v-square-impact-wrench-parts-c-131_5120_202184.html

A quick part number search on ebay also shows a few of the updated switch assemblies for a little cheaper price.

Thanks Biggie!!! this is a great help!

21 hours ago, GioBert said:

Thanks Biggie!!! this is a great help!

I didn't notice yesterday but I just looked at some reviews on ereplacement parts for that new trigger assembly and it looks like it dosent really fit unless you replace the whole plastic shell.  But if you look at replacement part #50 there is a switch and handle service kit for $83 that replaces the switch assembly as well as the plastic shell.

9 hours ago, Biggie said:

I didn't notice yesterday but I just looked at some reviews on ereplacement parts for that new trigger assembly and it looks like it dosent really fit unless you replace the whole plastic shell.  But if you look at replacement part #50 there is a switch and handle service kit for $83 that replaces the switch assembly as well as the plastic shell.

thanks, this is a good opportunity.