DO THEY MAKE A BATTERY BOOT/RUBBER COVER 60V

PHILIP layton

JUST CHECKING OUT THERE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE MAKE A COVER OR PROTECTOR FOR THE 60V BATTERIES. SINCE THERE GETTING A LITTLE HIGHER IN PRICE AND HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF WEIGHT TO THEM I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMETHING SO THEY LAST LONGER. ALREADY HAVE ISSUES WITH THE INDICATOR LIGHT GETTING DAMAGED. I WAS IN HOME DEPOT TODAY AND SAW THE CORDLESS 60V TRIMMER WITH A METAL GUARD SCREWED INTO THE BATTERY TO PROTECT THE INDICATOR BUT I COULD NOT FIND THAT AS AN ACCESSORY EITHER.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wingless said:

Welcome to the forum.

Normal etiquette is to use normal capitalization,

All caps is considered YELLING and is difficult to read.

Please edit your post, including the subject title.

errrrrrrrr.....

no.

The “actual staff”.

6 hours ago, PHILIP layton said:

JUST CHECKING OUT THERE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE MAKE A COVER OR PROTECTOR FOR THE 60V BATTERIES. SINCE THERE GETTING A LITTLE HIGHER IN PRICE AND HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF WEIGHT TO THEM I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMETHING SO THEY LAST LONGER. ALREADY HAVE ISSUES WITH THE INDICATOR LIGHT GETTING DAMAGED. I WAS IN HOME DEPOT TODAY AND SAW THE CORDLESS 60V TRIMMER WITH A METAL GUARD SCREWED INTO THE BATTERY TO PROTECT THE INDICATOR BUT I COULD NOT FIND THAT AS AN ACCESSORY EITHER.

Welcome to the forums dude.

Feel free to post as much as you would like.

Feel free to “all caps” it up.

Do not edit your post.

Do not edit your subject title.

Sorry for the persnickety comment to your very good post.  This isn’t normally how we conduct ourselves on the forums.

Now to get on to your query...

I have several 60v batteries in my shop and have never seen a boot made available before though truthfully I haven’t looked for one. Maybe try “Etsy”? Sorry!

Chris....AKA “THE ACTUAL STAFF”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Non that I’ve seen, MAC has them available for I think the 20V 4 or 5 ah

Mac is part of SBD so their 20V tool line is interchangeable with Dewalt 20v

Jim- “actual guy in the corner covered in dust and cob webs” -bo
(Used to be way more active pre-Instagram)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, so i found my solution to protect most of my batteries. This coming from a strange place. Dewalt makes Mac tools cordless line. And since they make the batteries, which by the way are interchangeable. Mac also makes protective covers and oh by the way there the same size batteries for at least the 20v line. So im 1/2 way there.