Dewalt parts.

ronc

Hi I'm new to the forum. I just bought a used Dewalt sliding miter saw. I need to replace some parts on it but Dewalts web site doesn't seem too helpful.

Does any  one here know where to go to get help for this. also, does Dewalt maintain a forum for support?

Hi I'm new to the forum. I just bought a used Dewalt sliding miter saw. I need to replace some parts on it but Dewalts web site doesn't seem too helpful.

Does any  one here know where to go to get help for this. also, does Dewalt maintain a forum for support?
Check "E replacement parts". A number of companies seem to have turned their replacement parts business over to them. I don't know if it is "official" but it seems that way. Put in the make and model number and you will get a diagram. Find the part you are looking for and see what the key number is for that part (like #38). Go to the parts list and see if it is available. DeWalt has manuals online. They usually have a parts diagram and parts list. Equipped with a part number you can google the part. It may come up on ebay or elsewhere. Good luck.I really don't know if DeWalt still has any parts and service centers. Just hope the part is still available.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you Mycrossover. I'm going yo have to go over the saw with a flashlight and my glasses to find the model #. A quick cursory lookover didn't  show anything useful.

None the less I'm hopeful your suggestion will solve my problem. I also need to replace the power cord on my Dewalt  circular saw.

Thank you.