18v inpact wrench

jimmycueboy

Which impact wrench? This isn’t something I would know precisely but 1.5Ah is likely to be not be “compatible” with any of the stronger ones. Although you can almost always simply remove a tab somewhere to allow the pack to slide in and the tool will run. That voids the warranty on the battery  (if still even applicable) and the tool may not perform as high as the manufacturer ratings.

20 hours ago, jimmycueboy said:

Hi, im after a 1/2 drive impact wrench i have battery BL1815G 18 Volt 1.5 Ah, its confusing to know what they fit as i dont want to buy new batteries & charger, anyone know what body number my batteries will fit.

many thanks Jim 

"G" series Batteries and tools NOT interchangeable with LTX. G series battery only works with G series tools and vice versa  and I am not sure if any G series impact wrench available. G series tools are Makita`s DIY series.

2 hours ago, Ned said:

"G" series Batteries and tools NOT interchangeable with LTX. G series battery only works with G series tools and vice versa  and I am not sure if any G series impact wrench available. G series tools are Makita`s DIY series.

I’m glad you caught that I hadn’t even noticed

• Like 1