DeWalt 20V Snow Thrower???

Jeff B

Just wondering if anyone has heard DeWalt talk about introducing a 20V Snow Thrower?? Since Stanley and Black & Decker both have one thought it would be something they would bring out. 

I have the lawn mower, trimmer, and leaf blower, REALLY want to get rid of the gas snow thrower. I am VERY happy with the outdoor products so far. 

Jeff. 

• 3 months later...

Would love to see this.

But I think they will release larger FlexVolt batteries first..  Im sure we will see 15ah.    

The 12ah Felxvolts just got a price reduction down to $199 on a couple web sites, so I think something might be close

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 7/16/2020 at 3:37 PM, Eric - TIA said:

I haven't heard or seen anything.  I am surprised they aren't hitting the OPE market hard with the 60V

Yes, I though for sure they would have released a slew of 60v OPE since they got rid of the 40v line.

I am still waiting patiently for the 60v sidewalk / curb edger !!!   almost all the brands have one available.

Would purchase a dual battery 60v snowblower in a snap.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Really thought Dewalt would have this out for this season. Getting a little disappointed they haven’t yet. My gas one has died and Im not dumping anymore money into it, and now my arms are hurting from shovelling all this snow. 

COME ON DEWALT!!!! 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...