Sign in to follow this  
Dexter

What would you guys do?

Hi Guys,
I was moving to a new apartment from the house where I am staying right now. The apartment is slightly bigger than the house and is nearer to my new office in GTA. I have been packing and tossing out stuff for the past few days. Even though I live alone, over the period the things have accumulated. These past few days, I have been rummaging through my things to sort it off for selling or throwing away. Whatever I am not selling, I am tossing out, and I doubt there will be a lot of it. I called
Platinum mini bins for renting a bin. The representative was great and had traced out my location from the address I gave. Told me that their smallest bin would be difficult to fit in my driveway. They have offered me three options and I would like your help in choosing one of them. They would send in a driver with a mini bin, while he waits, I have to toss in the junk. I didn't consider that as it would be difficult to do it in a single batch single handedly. Next is to get a street permit and have them drop it there. But it would cost me an extra permit fee. Another option is to have an employee pick up the junk, but I will have to pay the labor charges. Any thoughts on this are welcomed or do you guys have any other alternatives. Thanks in advance.