Sign in to follow this  
Dexter

Where would I store the tools?

Hey

Guys, please help me out here. My brother is a plumber, but he recently met with an accident and is only recovering from that. It was four months before, and he started working again. But he had a dislocated shoulder from the accident. It is kind of fine now, but it is giving him a hell of pain while working. You know all the lifting of the sinks and whatnot. So I have asked him to go for another job till he is fine, one which has less workload. I talked with his doctor, and he said it would take at least 6 months to completely recover. However, I doubt if he would stay that long without working. I have found a job in the nearby diner, still, he refuses to go. One of his reasons is that his tools will rust. Well, I have to find a suitable place to store those tools. I am thinking of renting a storage unit in North York for that. Will the tools get rust while in a storage unit? How should I store the tools? Please give your suggestions. Thank you. 

He could try a quality Chiropractor. Not all are equal or use the same techniques. I have had back issues and it has helped. It may take more than one visit but it is at least something to look into. Don't be surprised when a regular Doctor says not to go to one. Most generally do not recommend a Chiropractor.

To answer your question is New York humid? Rust generally occurs when high moisture is present. if you are concerned about rust you might be able to use a dehumidifier to limit moisture in the storage unit. Also protecting the tools with wax might help.