Diffrent labels for same tool

Rok

Hello, 

I was looking at this makita set from Austria, they look exatcly same but under diffrent name then here in slovenia. Could someone clarifies its the same tool beacuse Guy in slovenia told me its older models and also warranty wont apply (which isnt True beacuse I called official Makita representitive here in slovenia and he said warranty applies no mater where I bought it inside EU), since its older model battery life is questionable. So I have feeling the Guy Just want to sell me same stuff Just for more money.

What do you guys think, is it worth extra money, also Im not profesional worker or do this for a Living. I Just do stuff around the house actively and alot of renovation into house so I Need good mobile set for my needs. I hate cables. Sory for bad english. 

Slovenia (1094€) - Austria (694€)

MAKITA DHP481Z DHP458Z

MAKITA DTD154ZDTD146Z

MAKITA DGA504ZDGA452Z

MAKITA DJR187ZDJR181Z

MAKITA DHS660ZDSS610Z

MAKITA DEADML802DML802

2x 5 Ah, 18 V - 3x 3 Ah, 18v

I don’t know about Slovenia in particular but Makita does use different model number systems in different parts of the world all the time. Watch to make sure the batteries they use are exactly the same, and I would suggest contacting Makita about that as well, but if they otherwise look completely identical, they probably are the same.